With this online shop, Enrile opens a window to the world. Enrile feels there must be no difference between the client who comes to the physical store and those who enter this online store.
That´s why all shipping costs are free within the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands.
Please contact us for information about shipping costs for the rest of the world: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment will be made once we confirm the ordered product is available. The payment forms are:
- Credit Card
- Pay Pal
- Bank transfer
Once the payment is confirmed, the order will be delivered by a package carrier.
All our products are packed in luxury boxes or textile bags. The package is also placed in a high gloss paper bag.
Sales terms and conditions. Legal Notice.
- Legal information.
The present dispositions regulate the use of the website that Antonio García Enrile (herinafter called Enrile), owner of the Enrile trademark, places at the disposal of internet users.
Antonio García Enrile´s fiscale domicile is calle Montecarmelo nº63-D (local) 41011 Sevilla (Spain), his N.I.F. number is 27317034A, his phone number is 954274590 and his email address is email@example.com.
Access to the website is free except in relation to the costs of the internet conection provided by the user´s telecommunication company.
Using the website bestowes the condition of User of the Website (hereinafter “the user”) and implies acceptance of all conditions contained in this Legal Notice. The service provided by the website is limited to the time the user is conected to the website or to any of the services it offers. Therefore, the user must read carefully the present Legal Notice every time he/she enters the website, for the conditions contained in it may suffer modifications.
- E-Commerce and methods of payment.
Product prices and services are those indicated at any given moment on our website.
If an error in a product price is detected after the acceptance of an order, we´ll inform you as soon as possible and offer you the options of cancelation of the order or the acceptance of the correct price. The automatic confirmation message does not validate wrong prices. In case of cancelation any payment will be refunded. Without the user conformity to the correct price, the order will not be shipped.
- Intelectual and Industrial Propierty.
All contents in the website, meaning e.g. texts, photographs, pictures, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audivisual or sound contents, and also graphic design and source code (herinafter, the contents), are property of ENRILE or of a third party, hence none of the explotation rights ruled by current intellectual property law about them can be asumed ceded to the user, excepting those necessary for using the website. Brands, comercial names and brand signs are property of ENRILE or of a third party, so no right about cited brands, names or signs can be asumed provided by entering the website.
- Conditions of use of the portal
The user is obliged to making a correct use of the website according to current law and this legal notice. The user will respond to to ENRILE or a third party about any damages caused by the breaching of such obligation. It is forbidden the use of the website for injurious purposes on ENRILE´s or a third party´s properties or interests or in any way overcharge, damage, disable networks, servers or any other hardware or software property of ENRILE or others.
The user pledges to making a correct use of the website contents according to current law and this legal notice and other conditions, regulations and instructions thay may appply according to clause number 1. Just to illustrate, according to current law, the user must abstain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, giving, publicly exposing, transforming or modifying the contents except when being authorized by law, ENRILE or whoever owns them in every case.
- Reproducing or copying for private use the contents which may be considered software or database according with current intellectual propierty law, or also public exposing o providing to others when these acts imply reproducing the contents by the user or others.
- Extracting or/and using the whole or parts of the contents of the website or the databases ENRILE may provide to the users.
5.3 Data forms
All information provided by the user through the data forms in the website must be truthful. To that effect, the user garanties the aunthenticity of any data they may comunicate and will keep the information updated so it always matches the user´s situation. The user wil be responsible for any false information he provides and the damages it may cause to ENRILE or others.
5.4 Links to the website
Any user who may wish to add links to ENRILE website in their own websites, must comply with the conditions expressed below and not knowing them will not avoid responsibility derivative from the law:
- The link will only lead to the Home page of the website but it will not reproduce it in any way (online links, texts copies, graphics, etc.) or set frames of any kind involving the website or allow the visualization of contents through online addresses other than the website´s and in every case when other website´s contents are visualized along with ENRILE´s website, in a way that it : (i)causes or may cause errors, confusion, or deceit for the users about the true origin of the service or contents (ii) makes an act of comparison or unfair imitation (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of ENRILE; or (iv) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- The page that introduces the link will not make false, inaccurate or incorrect expression of information about ENRILE, the trade mark that it exploits or the quality of the products it sells.
- The use of any word mark, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign within the sender’s website is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by ENRILE and provided that, in these cases, a direct link with the website is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and can not in any case dispose of or link with its own or third-party content that: (I) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) to induce or may induce in the User the false conception that ENRILE subscribes, supports, adheres to, or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of ENRILE in view of the place, contents and thematic of the website of the sender.
6.Disclaimer of liability
6.1 Service quality
Access to the website does not imply an obligation on the part of ENRILE to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to provide adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software. ENRILE is not responsible for the damages caused in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the provision of the service of the website.
6.2. Availability of the Service
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to ENRILE. Consequently, services provided through the website may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior or simultaneous to the provision of the website service.
ENRILE is not liable for damages of any kind produced in the User that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the website during the use of it or prior.
6.3 Contents and services linked through the website.
The service of access to the Portal includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, ENRILE acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (‘LSSI’) and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the wrongfulness and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that a Linked Site exists with illegal or inappropriate content, it may communicate it to ENRILE in accordance with the procedure and effects set out in clause 8, without in any case this communication entails the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or holders thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of ENRILE with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
ENRILE does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and is therefore not liable for damages caused by the wrongfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of the Linked Sites nor by any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
- Personal data protection
7.1 Treatment of personal data. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (‘LOPD’), we inform you that the personal data and information you provide when completing any electronic form available on the website (‘Data’), will be incorporated into a data file of a personal nature owned by ENRILE. The purpose of the processing of the Data is to proceed with your request. The questions included in each of the forms are voluntary, except those marked with an asterisk (*) that are mandatory. In the case of not answering the mandatory questions, ENRILE reserves the right not to process incomplete applications.
7.2. Commercial communications. In any of the electronic forms you will be asked for your consent for ENRILE to be able to send commercial communications by any means, including electronic mail or equivalent electronic means of communication, in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 LSSI.
7.3. Security measures. ENRILE adopts the security levels required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the LOPD Development Regulation, which are appropriate to the nature of the data that are being processed at all times. Notwithstanding the foregoing, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be fraudulent actions by third parties, although ENRILE puts all means at its disposal to avoid such actions.
7.4. Cookies Policy. In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 LSSI, only data storage and retrieval devices (‘cookies’) shall be used when the user has given his / her prior consent for it according to what is indicated in the popup window of the browser user when it first accedes to the website and in the other terms and conditions that are indicated in the ENRILE Cookies Policy that every User must know.
7.5. ARCO rights. The User may exercise his rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (‘ARCO Rights’) in the terms legally established, having to send a communication by mail to Antonio Garcia Enrile, Montecarmelo, 63-D (local), 41011 Sevilla, or sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in both cases your name and surname.
- Communication of illicit or inappropriate activities.
In the event that the User or any other Internet user is aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, demeaning, violent or contrary to morality, you may contact ENRILE indicating the following :
- Personal data of the sender: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inadequate character of the Linked Site
- In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the right holder infringed when a person other than the communicant. Likewise, it must provide the title that establishes the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicant;
- Statement that the information contained in the claim is accurate. The reception by ENRILE of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the LSSI, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
Likewise, it must provide the title that establishes the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when he is a person other than the communicant.
- Legislation. This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish law.